|Your skater may be eligible!
The attachments describe how solos and features will be awarded for the ice show. Please read them carefully. Some important information is listed below and is described in more detail in the attachments:
· Skaters who have passed Pre-Freeskate will be considered for a feature number, however, there is no guarantee that all freestyle skaters will be granted a feature. This is based on the number of eligible skaters compared to the number of feature spots available.
· All skaters that are beyond Free Skate 6 by October 1 need to fill out the Ice Show Points Record Form and return by a board member. NO EXCEPTIONS!
· All high school Seniors will be awarded a solo regardless of skate level, as long as they have been in the Mosinee SilverBlades Club for at least two consecutive years prior to the current season. If the Senior does not wish to skate a solo, she will be placed in the first group in the picking order for Feature selection.
· Skaters in Beyond Free Skate 6 are eligible for solos, based on points awarded.
· Ice Show Points Record Form should be turned in for all for Seniors and Skaters beyond Free Skate 6 and are due OCTOBER 7 to a board member.