|Your skater may be eligible!
The attachments describe how solos and features will be awarded for the 2018 ice show. Please read them carefully. Some important information is listed below and is described in more detail in the attachments:
· Skaters who have passed Pre-Freeskate will be considered for a feature number, however, there is no guarantee that all freestyle skaters will be granted a feature. This is based on the number of eligible skaters compared to the number of feature spots available.
· All skaters that are beyond Free Skate 6 by October 1 need to fill out the Ice Show Points Record Form and return by OCTOBER 8, 2017 to Mark Borchardt (firstname.lastname@example.org). NO EXCEPTIONS!
· All high school Seniors will be awarded a solo regardless of skate level, as long as they have been in the Mosinee SilverBlades Club for at least two consecutive years prior to the current season. If the Senior does not wish to skate a solo, she will be placed in the first group in the picking order for Feature selection.
· Skaters in Beyond Free Skate 6 are eligible for solos, based on points awarded.
· Ice Show Points Record Form should be turned in for all for Seniors and Skaters beyond Free Skate 6 and are due OCTOBER 8, 2017 to Mark Borchardt (email@example.com). NO EXCEPTIONS!
If you have any questions, please contact Mark Borchardt
Learn to Skate and Season Schedule
Thursday – 3:30 to 5:00 pm – Private Lessons – Club Ice
Thursday – 5:00 to 5:30 pm
Thursday – 5:30 to 6:00 pm
Sunday – 5:15 – 6:00 pm – Open Juv Synchro Team
Sunday – 5:15 – 5:35 pm – Learn to Skate Synchro Team
Sunday – 5:35 – 6:00 pm – Beginner Synchro Team
Sunday – 6:00 – 9:15 pm – Private Lessons – Club Ice
Tuesday – 6:15 am – 7:15 am – Private Lessons – Club Ice
Ice Show Volunteer Signup Link - Check back in February 2018
Ice Show - Tshirts and Sweatshirts
Attached is the order form for t-shirts and sweatshirts. This is an optional item for skaters and parents.
Please check back in February 2018